| You would think this was on the way home...nope - nap time during the trip there - I LOVE this pic though - it's SO Ross. :) |
![]() |
| The best family pic we got. I love it. Ross had a thing for not smiling for the camera the whole trip though - little boo. Ruby was also very distracted looking around. :) |
We had a GREAT time. It was warmer this time around so some of the tulips were already gone, but it was gorgeous and fun nonetheless. Our only regret was that we didn't bring the stroller. Isn't that always the case? Whenever we bring one we don't need it, but when it's ditched, we're pining for it later. Ross was still getting over being babied from being sick and demanded to be held a lot. I kept Ruby in the carrier, but didn't think we'd be walking all over as much as we did. Hello backache old pregnancy enemy - so we met again. We had fun anyway.
![]() |
| Love me some girlie tulips! |
![]() |
| My favorite tulips |
![]() |
| Ross took this picture haha |
![]() |
| Ross was pretty impressed with the tractors they had around the fields. |
![]() |
| Apparently not enough to smile at me though... |
![]() |
| Not quite knowing what he wants there. |
![]() |
| What are they looking at?? |
![]() | |
| The steam engine! |
![]() |
| Still traumatized from the train's toots...they had some teenage boys doing it who got a little "toot-happy" - Ross sure wasn't loving it. Poor thing. |
![]() |
| A little Rubelip |
![]() |
| A Rosslip |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Ross being silly instead of smiling - the goon! |
![]() |
| Ruby is passed out asleep in this pic...and Ross wanted Daddy to hold him - I'm pretending my children are taking a perfect picture with me. Haha. |
![]() |
| I wish I could sleep anywhere like this girl. |
![]() |
| This face of Ross's is hilarious! At least Steve is happy. :) |
There were LOADS of people there, and lots of blessed sunshine so we mosied all over enjoying the scenery. It was just nice to be together as a fam enjoying Oregon. Oh how I love Oregon. I'm pretty sure I won't be done with it by the time we have to move. It's been wonderful living here. Steve got an internship at the VA hospital in Salt Lake City and another internship at a skilled nursing facility in Murray that starts the end of December so we'll be heading back to Utah then for the rest of Steve's grad program until he graduates. (I can't believe he only has a year left!)






















No comments:
Post a Comment