Ruby is just plugging along growing like crazy - too crazy if you ask me! I swear Ross didn't grow this fast. Ruby rolled over two days ago. Did I see it? Of course not. I had her on her belly for tummy time and she was just grunting away - I turned to help Ross with something and when I didn't hear anymore grunting I looked over and she was on her back! I tried so hard to get her to do it again. I think it was a bit of a fluke for her to do it. She likes to pull her arms back behind her and balance on her belly like a dolphin. I think she was doing that and managed to roll over that way. Silly girl. Don't grow too fast!
![]() |
| Dolphin Pose. :) |
Ruby is still smiling like crazy and loves to laugh - especially if she knows you're trying real hard and she's tired. :) Here's a few bits I caught on tape. I'm lucky to get these - usually by the time I get the camera she's so over the funniness.
She also has gotten VERY focused on trying to grab her toys or things around her. She gets this very intent look on her face and you can see her manipulating her arm over to where she wants to go. Here's an example:
Friday we had some friends over from dinner who are also in the PT program. We live by all the optometry students and most of Steve's classmates all live far away and aren't in the same phase of life as we are. I met Nicole at the BBQ the PT students do at the beginning of the year before she was having her baby and finally got her, her husband Perry who's in the PT program, and their adorable little Tate who's 7 months old to come for dinner. I'm completely bummed I didn't take any pictures, but it was fun swapping parenting/baby stories and babies as well for that matter. :) We loved having them over!
Now we have another week ahead of us - I can't believe it's almost May! CRAZY!!




No comments:
Post a Comment