| I love how these two love each other :) |
| Wickedly Handsome! |
| Trick or Treat! |
| Playin' :) |
We have been coloring and drawing pumpkins, witches, and ghosts, singing Halloween songs, and, of course, watching Halloween shows. Ross and Ruby both love the Curious George Halloween movie as well as the Mickey Mouse Villains show. Ruby is obsessed with a Donald Duck cartoon where his nephews try to trick him by dressing up as a big gorilla, but a real escaped gorilla gets in. She keeps talking about when the gorilla takes a bite of Donald Duck's sucker "Orilla eat sucker, mom! 'Orilla eat sucker!" - she's obsessed with suckers (AGAIN - sugar problem). And then at the end when they use tear gas to stop the gorilla and it ends with both the gorilla and Donald Duck crying, she'll say, "They cryin'. They cryin'." We watched it once - and she's talked about it for four days. Here is the cartoon if you're curious ;)
Ruby also likes pointing out all the decorations. Even if she's sad going to bed and crying - she'll stop and say "Nigh Night Spider! Nigh Night Ghost!" and then proceed with her crying. She's hilarious.
We had originally put them up in Ross's room - he was very specific where each decoration should go, but he woke up from his nap scared of the spider and ghost in the dark, so we had to move them. :)
Ruby has become more and more sassy - she makes us all laugh - here are a few pictures to clarify. :)
![]() |
| No pants, Little Mermaid sunglasses, holding a snowman :) |
| Ruby wanted Daddy to wear a bucket on his head...but something is missing... |
| There we go! Perfect! |
| Daddy is always fun :) She adores him! |
Ross has gotten into the bad habit of coming in our bed around 4 or 5 in the morning. Stephen indulges in this because he thinks it's sweet, but I keep having visions of my sanity leaving when the baby comes. Retraining will have to commence and I will have to play the bad guy card. It is hard though - because he looks so stinkin' cute when he's sleeping. LOVE him.
| Ruby wants to always do what Ross is - and REFUSED to eat her breakfast in her high chair. So we tried out the table - she did pretty good. Ross is just way too cool. :) |
We've been getting ready to move to Colorado as well. I've been trying to collect all the stuff/toys I want before we leave and have been doing a great job filling up my in-laws garage with stuff - like a sweet $30 entertainment center - super nice! an elliptical, chest of drawers, a trampoline - and I'm still on the lookout for a table, rug, and washer and dryer. Have I mentioned I've also finally convinced Stephen to get a minivan? He's finally succumbed. They have too many nice features not to.
I also took Steve to see the Odyssey Dance Company's Thriller which was really fun. I haven't gone in years and it was fun to see some of my favorite dances again. Steve enjoyed it too and it was a fun date!
| Creepy zombie |
| Ready for the show! |
| These zombies totally creeped me out! |

No comments:
Post a Comment