Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Steve's LAST First Day of School

Well we've documented the last two years of Steve's grad school and managed to get his picture before each first day.  Look at the load he's added on from the past two years. :)
First Day of Grad School - Ross is 5 months

 
2nd First Day of Grad School - Ross is almost 1 1/2

LAST First Day of School - Ross is almost 2 1/2, Ruby 7 months
 They are pretty cute loads though - you have to admit.  I can't believe where the time has gone.  I seem to always be saying "and Steve continues to study" for Steve's update.  And it's true - he is always studying, but let me tell you a little of what else he has been doing while in his Physical Therapy Grad Program.

Steve has been nothing if not dedicated to his role as a husband and father.  I was planning on his involvement taking a minor, very temporary back seat while he focused on earning his graduate degree.  I knew that was what we had signed up for and we were okay with it.  I have been continually wowed and amazed at how INVOLVED Stephen has actually remained with our family throughout his entire program.  He has balanced and juggled his time so well that he has been able to excel in his classes as well as his most important role in our family. (No wonder he's all our favorite.)  I know Heavenly Father has truly blessed our family over and over again as we try to keep on the path and do what's right.  I think with how much Steve has prioritized our family in his life, Heavenly Father has blessed him to do well on his exams, projects, and interviews he's had.  I don't mean that he's slacked off in any way with his studies.  He has definitely sacrificed and put in the time as well in that area, but somehow has always managed to make time to spend with us.  Can you see a little bit why I love him with all of my heart?  I love how much he values the life we are building together and he works so stinkin' hard so that we can continue building it and be able to support our dream together.  I know - all you ladies should be incredibly jealous. :)

We have loved our last two years here in Oregon and have grown so much as a family and learned more what's actually important in life.  Here's to our last hoorah here in Oregon.  The "fun" aka stressful/exciting/time consuming internships begin.  Love you Steve!  You'll be amazing as always!
He's got 2 great little fans cheering him on and waiting for him at the window at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment