Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ross's First Cookie...

We have a serious sugar addict on our hands.  This is what happened when Ross was presented with a cookie - with no coaxing of our own...

Before...

About half a second later...

He seemed to turn into some sugar crazed addict after that...


Ross's critique...complete satisfaction.

Yes...

Well...

Of course!

Can I have another?
 Of course right after this we suffered the after math.  The sugar was coursing through his little body - he almost didn't know what to do with himself.  I think the sugar intake will be at a very minimum in the future...


So it snowed again this morning...

Ross does his best contemplating by the window when this happens.  Note: Ross is NOT wearing his red pajamas in this picture.

Then we had sunshine by lunch time.
We went swinging with some neighbor friends.  Wes REALLY loves swinging - I mean he really gets into it with his legs kicking and laughing the whole time - Ross was quite fascinated by this.


My cute boy

After about 10 minutes of swinging the clouds decided to come back so we bundled a little bit before we ended.

I just think this picture of Ross is hilarious - look at those cheeks!

Sweetest boy ever. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Way cute. I can hand Sarah a vegetable she's never seen before and she'll refuse it. Hand her a piece of candy she's never had before and she'll eat it right up. How do they know?

    ReplyDelete