Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


We had a very festive St. Patrick's Day.  I spent the whole day reminiscing about what I was doing at that time last year: my water broke, we were in the hospital, Steve was watching Jimmer play BYU basketball WITH my doctor while I laid in bed dealing with contractions - that sort of thing. :)  The leprechauns invaded us leaving green everywhere they went!  
Green eggs and "ham", pancakes, and green grape juice!

Ross LOVES eggs...here are his green ones.

This face pretty much shows how the rest of the eggs went down...on the floor!  I didn't think color would be such a big deal to him - boy was I wrong.

Even our chocolate chip cookies were green!

Our little leprechaun peeking around the house.
Hilarious story about this picture.  Steve is hiding behind him holding him so he doesn't fall.  He was repositioning himself to pose WITH Ross and let go of him for a total of .333 seconds which of courses ended with Ross toppling forward into the mulch and mud.  Amazingly he didn't cry and wondered what we were all fussing about. :)
I would definitely try to catch this one!

I was in the festive spirit - and especially since I can't celebrate in a classroom anymore - I get more ambitious at home.  I made Ross and Steve St. Patrick's day ties - they actually turned out pretty well.  They wore them the next day to church - for Ross's birthday! :)


Ross has been re-visiting his fascination of his hands again seeing all the things he can do with them including this little pose. :)
 So happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment