So I trekked them myself up to Draper to a place called Fotofly where they actually take pictures of kids...like all the time. I figured I was bound to get some good pictures. And I was not wrong. That was worth every penny! And believe me - that photographer worked for her pay that day. Here they are in all their glory...
![]() |
| My favorite |
![]() |
| Love the personality in these faces :) |
![]() |
| Rowland's go-to concerned face :) |
![]() |
| Ruby thought it was a game whenever the photographer would pose her and she would lean back to take the picture, she would unwrap her legs and hands and laugh her head off until she posed her again. |
![]() |
| This boy looks so STINKIN' cute in glasses! |
![]() |
| LOVE! Just look at those GORGEOUS BROWN EYES! |
![]() |
| He looks WAY too grown up here. The photographer would say, "Don't call me a chicken!! Don't do it!" And then they would all laugh while calling her a chicken! |
![]() |
| Randomly, Ross's ear started hurting to the point of tears for about 5 minutes. He was a trooper and still smiled for the last few pictures. |
![]() |
| I LOVE these cute little feet! |































Love them Stacey! So adorable! Wish our kiddos could play together sometime, whenever teleportation becomes available.:)
ReplyDelete