Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A 32nd Birthday

Funny how excited birthdays are when you're a kid, and when you get older they seem to meld together a bit more.  

It was a sweet day - a Wednesday - so I got Steve home - which is a present in an of itself!  I got to sleep in (oh beautiful sleep) and was woken up with a birthday smoothie - yum - and a fun sign my kids made for me.


I got to exercise as long as I wanted and WHEN I wanted - awesome.

Then I got to go to a cute boutique shop to pick out a present - a cute serving dish - and then didn't cook for dinner (another plus!) and had birthday cake and ice cream (made by that hot husband I'm married to).


Ruby is always wearing princess dresses these days. ;)


She REALLY wanted to blow the candles out, but didn't' want to wait for the birthday song.

I got some good help blowing these babies out.



That weekend Steve and I tried out a new restaurant for my birthday - it was called Ranchers Family Restaurant - very Lamar - the food wasn't too bad there - and I think we'd try it again actually. :)

We then also celebrated by going to Wal-mart - haha, but I did acquire a new bike which was pretty fun!


  It was a pretty fun birthday, and I'm so grateful I get to share it with my family who I want to celebrate everything with.  Happy Birthday me!

No comments:

Post a Comment