![]() |
| Notice the most likely toxic steam rising from the burner...yes - that bowl was sitting on it. |
![]() |
| Ross is letting me know I didn't do it right. |
After recouping, we enjoyed our breakfast.
![]() |
| Our eggs that took a bit longer to cook since I turned on the wrong burner... |
![]() |
| We salvaged the honeydew. |
![]() |
| Yum! Green pjs, green booster, green plate for the green food. Perfect! |
![]() |
| My hunk! :) |
![]() |
| Yum yum |
![]() |
| This little beauty in her green pjs decided to get her beauty rest. |
![]() |
| Notice her dainty fingers being very ladylike while she sleeps. ;) |
Steve had to go do some home teaching visits this morning - Ross was extremely distraught over it.
![]() |
| This is the "watch-for-Daddy" window. He's cried here many a time for Daddy. |
(This happened two more times that day when Steve went to take the sacrament to those who couldn't go to church and then again when he went to help our neighbor sort out some TV problems. I won't lie - it gets old having this kid scream his little lungs out for Daddy. I'm a good parent too you know! I do love that he likes his daddy though...in an almost obsessive stalker sort of way.) ;)
We got ready for Church and had a wonderful Sabbath day. We of course had to get pictures of our green family. :) I love Sundays that I get to spend with my family and go to Church. It's so refreshing after a long week! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
![]() |
| My boys sporting the green ties I made them last year. :) |













No comments:
Post a Comment