Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A 2nd Haircut - already!

Ross is really getting his hair in now - we had to cut it.  This time with clippers.  I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!  AND big announcement (yes this is a big deal for us!) Ross just cut his first tooth yesterday which may or may not explain his grumpiness.  It's his bottom right tooth.  He's happy to chomp on anything within reach with it.  Our little Sharptooth is now upon us!  He's growing up too fast!  I was attempting to get a picture, but Ross will just stick his tongue in the way whenever my finger goes in there or he tries to suck or chomp in it...for now you'll just have to believe me.  Our little toothless grin is soon to be gone! Boo :(

Ross got his haircut!  As Steve is so clearly showing. :)

The clippers?  Ross is not so sure about them.
Piece of cake!

Cut scrunchy smile of the boy who just got his haircut!

The finished product.

Not too shabby.

Still working on growing in the bald spot though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment