Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weddings

So one of my all time favorite companions from the mish got married over the weekend.  It was incredibly weird to think that we were companions 5 years ago...it makes me feel so old.  I have a feeling that the more time passes, the older I'm going to feel.  I was having a conversation the other day with a friend about how I always feel like I'm 17 and still so immature, but then when I run into high school kids who are actually 17 - I feel ancient!  How does time pass so quickly?  Anyway, so my dear Sister Sheenabean James got married to a sweet guy named Jamar.  She was my greenie in Wales.  I had just come from BEING a greenie too.  We both learned a lot together and had a great time livin' it up in Barry.  I just adore her.  It was a beautiful sealing.  She was glowing and so happy.  It brought back that glowy feel I felt when I got married.  It was also fun, because she was sealed in the same room Steve and I were sealed.  I just love sealings!  They are one of the most beautiful experiences to have in this life.  I got to see my mission president too, who I haven't seen since I was a missionary IN England.  Again - time goes by so very fast. 


Sister James (or Knox I should say) and I at her wedding dinner.  She's so happy!  I'm due two days later in this pic.

Me, Sister James, and another FAVE companion Sister Cotter (Casey) who served with my in Nottingham - we had the craziest adventures together!


Steve's awesome acceptance to Pacific University!  Wahoo!  We've got a grad student on our hands now.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way like I'm always 19 or something. Then when I see people who are actually 19 it seems like they must be 15. It's crazy how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I didn't mean to delete that comment! Oops. What I was trying to say was I want to see more picture of your baby. Please post them as soon as possible, I am stuck in Missouri and cannot come and oogle over him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Stephen and Pacific University!! You're a star Stephen...or Ross...heh heh.

    ReplyDelete