| My gorgeous cedar chest |
This is dedicated to my amazing, thoughtful, sweet, romantic husband Steve. For my birthday he had a friend of ours make me a cedar chest. That in and of itself is a great present, but the part that made it so special was the reason he gave it to me. I've come to find that Steve is sentimental about anything to do with family - which makes him an even greater husband. He values making memories, traditions, and taking time to be with family. So, in getting me this cedar chest, it came with his own memories of his parents' cedar chest and all the treasures he would find when he would open it up and see the things they would place in there with the smell of cedar. Now we have our own cedar chest to place our own memories and savored things in. He wants our children to love the treasures they find from our lives when they open it up just like he did when he was young. I must say, I have the best husband in the entire world.
Hey! That is so sweet! I love you guys. And I updated Steve's Fine Picks
ReplyDeleteWe have our own cedar chest filled with our treasures. Kaitlynn already loves to open it and look in. Steve is very thoughtful to make it for you. I am getting so excited to see little baby White! Hope you are managing to get some sleep these final days.
ReplyDelete