Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Gettin' Bigger




 Steve's been feeling the pregnancy symptoms too...okay - he's just poking out his belly, but he's been more into cravings than me!













Here I am at 34 weeks. This baby really has no where to go but out now!  Less than 6 more weeks!












Well - there isn't loads more to report.  I am now finally at 34 weeks - into my 35th week.  I've begun to feel the uncomfortableness of pregnancy.  I've heard multiple people say that God must have made pregnancy this way so a woman will feel like by the end she'd do anything to get that baby out - who cares what kind of pain.  I still have 6 weeks to go and I'm just beginning to grasp this idea!  We are getting more and more excited for the little guy to get here though.  He enjoys pushing out on my stomach from all angles still and has the occasional hiccups.  We wonder all the time what he'll look like and act like.  It's weird to think it's actually coming!

Steve has been slaving away at school.  He got accepted to the University of New England in Portland, Maine for their doctorate program in physical therapy which was exciting - however, we don't think we'll be going there.  It's pretty much the farthest away you could get from Utah in the U.S. and too expensive.  He's got an interview at Pacific University in Portland, Oregon at the end of February which we both are excited about.  Funny how he applied to both Portlands in the U.S.  Hopefully we will be able to find out soon where our future will be for the next few years.
My sister, Rachel, who is 18 now (It still weirds me out that she is a senior!) just got the lead part in her high school play of The Diary of Anne Frank.  We're excited to see her perform!  

I'm looking forward to getting our little guy here soon so that we can post more exciting news and cuter pictures.  Until then - everyone will have to deal with just the Steve and Stace.

5 comments:

  1. Cool! That is funny about the Portland thing. When does Rachel perform? I'd love to see that! Love ya Stace, you're going to be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close! It's so exciting to have it finally coming to an end. Where is she at school, Maple Mountain or Springville? That's awesome she got the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take either Portland in a heartbeat! Fun adventures, though your parents will sure miss you guys. I just got back from visiting Shelley in the hospital. She just had a baby girl named Hazel. She has three little girls under two now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach is performing the end of February at Maple Mountain. She'll be great!

    I can't believe Shelley has 3 already!!! I've seen pics on facebook - Hazel is GORGEOUS. Yes - either Portland would be BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a Portland, Tennessee as well.... too bad there isn't a school there for Steve to apply to. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete