Cute Steve and I.
31 weeks! Stretch marks are NOT funny. Steve keeps telling me they are a right of passage - well - there isn't anything beautiful about this right of passage!
31 weeks - oh - this face is getting too pregnant!
Getting back to school hasn't been as hard as I thought. We did our belated Christmas party which was fun. We're back to real life. Steve and I went with our friends to a delicious pizza restaurant in the Riverwoods called Malawi's Pizza. We've been having good luck lately trying new restaurants. La Jolla Groves is also amazing!
We're attempting to clean out our back room which immediately was deemed the storage room as soon as we moved into our apartment. Steve and I have decided we are too much like pack racks. We have good intentions with things, but it all just gets stored away. We still have a bunch of organizing to do so we'll have room for the baby, but we're getting there! We went to Toys R' Us to get a couple things I needed for my class - and Steve had a visit back to his childhood and wanted to explore the whole store while he carried around one of those plastic light sabers that collapses into itself and shoots out when you flick it. I think I almost got hit in the face about twelve times while we were there! He was in heaven though. :)
My sister, Rachel, just turned 18 which I feel has totally dated me. I can't believe she's going to be graduating college! It's funny to feel so old at times and then so ridiculously young (like thinking I'm actually going to be a parent!). You just do it though - don't you? Anyway - life continues! Here's to another freezing week in January!
Hi Stace! Cute blog. And don't worry about those stretch marks, they do fade quite a bit. And I'm going to have to try those new restaurants...Justin and I are always looking for new places to eat.
ReplyDeleteThose restaurants sound delicious! Love seeing your pictures. I agree with you completely about the stretch marks. They are NOT funny, but at least you'll get a cute little guy out of it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you blog now! It gives me something fun to read when the kids are sleeping. If Nate and I ever leave the house at the same time again we'll have to try eating out. I hear that's a fun thing adults do sometimes. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the blog. As for the stretch marks good luck. I hear there are things you can do to minimize the effects. Don't know though, never tried them. Ryan and I are just waiting for the resurrection to fix all of our imperfections!
ReplyDelete