Stace I know how you feel but you are still beautiful! Good to see you in the blogging world. We will definitely need to hang out soon ... maybe next time I see you you'll be a mama and that would be awesome to see your little fella!
Wow, when you put your mind to something, you put your mind to something! I was expecting to see one post, and here we have, like, FIVE posts!!! Awesome! You look beautiful--and I can't wait to see little Ross...someday... if we are ever near each other again :) What PT schools have you applied for? Such an exciting time, eh?? Love ya!
so is my face...
ReplyDeleteStace I know how you feel but you are still beautiful! Good to see you in the blogging world. We will definitely need to hang out soon ... maybe next time I see you you'll be a mama and that would be awesome to see your little fella!
ReplyDeleteWow, when you put your mind to something, you put your mind to something! I was expecting to see one post, and here we have, like, FIVE posts!!! Awesome! You look beautiful--and I can't wait to see little Ross...someday... if we are ever near each other again :) What PT schools have you applied for? Such an exciting time, eh?? Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you started a blog!
ReplyDelete