Sunday, August 2, 2015

Trying on Some New Shoes

So we've tried out a few things lately...


Mom's shoes are pretty fun...


Big kid swings at the park are pretty fun.

Big kid beds...too much fun.


Where's Ruby?...Trying to hide from her bed.

Trying out some bandaids (first time Ross has decided a band aid might HELP an owie) Also - I LOVE his little hands - they are still so sweet to me. :)

And we tried out some new piano lessons from Mommy!  Learning hand shapes and numbering fingers right now.  He did pretty well! :)
 Asking Ruby is she would like to have a piano lesson...in chronological order...
Ruby...can I teach you a piano lesson?

Nooooo!!

Well...let me show you how these white things work, mom.

And you can stretch and reach over here too.

She may be a concert pianist yet if mom doesn't interfere! ;)

I was trying to catch Ruby stacking these blocks at a gym good-bye party for one of our friends...she looked EXACTLY like Gus from Cinderella trying to stack the corn kernels.  It was hilarious!

We were super bummed, because Ross and Jamie (who has moved to Alaska now) played SO well at this party.  They had a Romp Around class that they NEVER really played at together all winter long, and now that we've made a good friend, he's moved to Alaska of course!  It was a really fun party nonetheless. :)
And this guy is trying out being 6 months - cutie. :)

This face cracks me up!


And I always want to kiss this face!

And sibling love is like no other.  They all adore each other and I just love it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment