Friday, August 21, 2015

A Few Happenings in Lamar

So we have been hanging out the last couple of weeks before Ross started preschool...

I know Ross did some little Joy School before - so this shouldn't be old news, but the preschool here is four days a week...it's pretty much half day kindergarten (which kindergarten is full day here as well).  The school teacher side of me gets INSANELY excited....and then the mother in me starts panicking about how fast this time came and how I won't just get him home to myself everyday until summertimes...EVER.  Wow - gotta stop talking about this - it's wrenching my heart.  My baby boy is growing up WAY too fast.  I better watch it - I'm going to blink and Rowland will be in college.  

Anyway - here's what we've been doing...



Backwards Hat Boys binging on some breakfast.

Growing Bubble beards: not as hard as you think...

Also...purple baths (I LOVE Rowland's chubby legs in the corner!!)

"Hiking" up Pike Tower (Yes we have a tower in Lamar) with Dad.

Dealing with the aftermath of some of these CRAZY thunderstorms that have been happening...

Ross earned The King racecar from the movie Cars - super happy.

Us regularly texting Daddy in regards to when he's coming home...this occurs on a daily basis.

They were supposed to be cleaning their room....I think they got together and brainstormed what would melt their mother's heart the most - looking at a book together.  Ross is educating Ruby on every truck and vehicle imaginable.

Nothing more attractive than a man in the kitchen...oh wait - a man wearing a Cat in the Hat hat in the kitchen!! (Fashion advice taken from Ruby)

Went to Ross's Preschool open house - guess what he found there?

Ross wanted to show Daddy his new shoes from Grammy and some money he found...

Brother feet - TOO cute (ignore my wrinkly grandma hand - had them my whole life).

And enjoying this cute chubby baby...who is also growing WAY too fast (and still doesn't have the hang of sitting up - haha!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment