Let me gush just a little bit about my Stephen. I remember - I've reminisced a lot before I'm sure - just before we were about to have Ross join our family wondering how fatherhood was going to sit with Steve. He never was one for being in to other people's children, he didn't know what to do when a baby was handed to him to hold, but he was excited to be a father.
When Ross was born, this whole other, new and beautiful side of him opened up. I was pretty wowed and amazed at who he was before anyway (duh - I married the guy!), but when I watched this gorgeous, wonderful, hunk of a man hold his brand new son for the first time, that love and amazement was maximized by millions. He spoke a different way to Ross, interacted with him in a whole new light I had never seen before. And with every child we've had after that, it still happens. He is one great dad. There is never any doubt in my mind how thoroughly and completely he loves his children - which makes me love him even more.
| Ross and Daddy :) |
![]() |
| Ruby and Daddy :) |
![]() |
| Rowland and Daddy :) |
His every thought, decision, and action have always been motivated and performed with his family in mind. I'm so thankful to have him be the father of my children. He is the best there ever could be. :)
I'm also so thankful for my dad - who has always made me feel like a million dollars and that nothing could ever be too good for me. He's always believe in me, supported me in my ambitions, and encouraged me in my life's choices. He has shown me the value of humility, doing a job right, and working hard for your family. He is such a wonderful father AND grandfather to my children. My kid adore their grandfathers.
![]() |
| Grandpa Stan :) |
| Grandpa Don |
My own grandfathers are/were wonderful men who I have gleaned wonderful traits from. I'm so grateful for their interest in me and my life, and being a support for the things that matter.
| Great Grandpa Grenny :) |
![]() |
| Great Grandpa Staheli :) |
Where would we be without strong, hard working, family men? NOWHERE. There is such a need for men to stand and be strong and lead the family with their wives. I would be lost without my Stephen, and I know God's plan is for us to work together to become what we're meant to be.
Happy Father's Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment