Friday, May 8, 2015

White Family Pictures 2015

We were a family picture taking frenzy while in Utah!  The kids were hanging by a thread, but we made it! :)  Steve always gets stressed out taking pictures (I'm sure do to my insane perfectionism), so I've been trying to ease up and relax about where everyone sits, smiles, poses, and everything else that could possibly be controlled.  Hopefully I haven't scarred Stephen for life in the family picture taking department...because we have a lot of family picture taking ahead of us still!  



The more little persons we add to the family, the trickier getting everyone to look and smile gets!


Sibs

Weirdies!



Grandparents and the grandkids!


Alex has the best facial expressions! And need to not hold still. ;)

We all look pretty great here - if only Ruby would look!!!

We may have to do some photo shopping...

Love Tom the photo bomber!










Gotta Have Some Fun!
Also this boy posed himself and looked adorable.  Love him. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment