![]() |
| Excited for some more fun! |
![]() |
| He's ready too! |
I get the amazing mom award for the year in thinking the beach would actually be warm (yes - I know I've lived here in Oregon for two years - I never learn). I think it was because I started calling it a beach trip instead of a coast trip. So of course I had no jackets/sweatshirts/hoodies/coats in any form...or even pants for Ruby to wear. I thought I would be battling the sun! Unfortunately for us it decided to be a roasting 60 degrees and cloudy the entire time. I have to say - it's nice to have friends who DO come prepared. We mooched a couple of jackets for Ross and Ruby and hung in there having a great time anyway!
![]() |
| Oliver, Steve, and Karl braving the weather. Love Steve's hat. |
![]() |
| Diggin' in some sand with some cute kids! |
![]() |
| Ruby finding some shelter from the wind :) |
![]() |
| My awesome friend Kendra! |
![]() |
| Some tummy sand angels. :) |
![]() |
| Cute boy in an oversized hoodie ;) |
![]() |
| Love this snuggle bug! |
We played in the sand, did some volleyball, dipped some toes in the ocean, and roasted two hotdogs before we saw that Ross was starting to lose it with all the sleep deprivation he had. He was cold, wet, hungry, and was clinging to some bulldozers and dump trucks another kid had let him play with while he threw one of the biggest tantrums of all time when we tried to pry him away to eat some food....which turned into time to go home. We said good-bye to our friends and ended up enjoying our ride home with two zonked out kids in the back. We'll miss our friends leaving for new adventures. I can't even think about when we are leaving yet - I'm not ready! Anyway -
![]() |
| Enjoying some cheetos despite the look on his face. |
![]() |
| Love these boys! |
![]() |
| Another hilarious family pic :) |
![]() |
| Ruby's first dip in the ocean - a bit chilly! |
![]() |
| Ready to play some ball! |
![]() |
| Or a jump in some water |
![]() |
| And after some drying off and snuggling in a towel - he's out! |
![]() |
| This girlie too :) |






.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment