When I woke Ross up this morning - he popped up (just like his dad does when he's woken up) on his feet and started chanting to me "Wessey's house! Wessey's house!" I told him I would call his mom to see if he could play after breakfast and then Ross persisted to remind me all throughout getting dressed and eating his oatmeal and blueberries. His little best friend Wesley then FINALLY for what seemed like light years away to Ross I'm sure came over and all was well again.
We've adopted a fun little game Wesley and his parents came up with of posting letters on the walls and having Ross take a pointer stick to find and
| The Alphabet game. Ross would pinch them off and Wes would flip them off - very fun. Wes should get his game patented. :) |
We had a Valentine lunch, watched the very beginning of Dumbo (that's the best part anyway with the animals, train, and songs - the rest of the movie is pretty sad...and I never realized that Dumbo and his mouse friend get drunk before figuring out he can fly at the end...hmmm), and then had a photo shoot at mom's request. After exhausting the subjects during the shoot we've all settled in for a bit of a nap. So here's some pics and I'm off for my afternoon nap!
| Some Valentine quesadillas, apples, and party pooper peas that didn't join the heart theme. We had to get some veggies in there...and I didn't have any that I could make into hearts. |
| Yum |
| It took some coaxing to get Ross to agree to a photo shoot... |
| A lot of coaxing... |
| We took a break from getting Ross to pose. Here are my BEAUTIFUL flowers from my hot husband. He did good - real good (and this is knowing how he feels about flowers too). :) |
| Ross is back...I had to take pictures of his trucks to get him to let me take some of him. |
| There's like a billion more of these. :) |
| And here are some good ones! He's surrounded by friends - lots of friends. I think he would sleep with all of them if we'd let him. I love that face of his! |
| My little love bandit. :) |
| Loving some snuggle time. :) |
| Pink! |
| Her cutie Valentine outfit she wouldn't stay awake in. I put her in it twice...each time she went right to sleep - little stinker pants. :) |
| Kisses! Ruby is reminding Ross to be soft. :) |
| Ross wouldn't hold Ruby for me...so this is what I got... |
| He wanted to watch Dumbo... |
| She sure knows how to pose - even in her sleep! |
| And a cute heart baby bum to finish off the post. LOVE baby girl tights! |
No comments:
Post a Comment