Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday!

So Steve was very determined to reorganize all our stuff in preparation for family visits coming up...as well as a new family member making her appearance.  I decided I would support him.  Steve is the king when it comes to being motivated to organize.  He's much more OCD about it than I am...whereas I'm more into making sure things are actually clean for the most part.  To Steve, cleaning means organizing...and to me, cleaning means cleaning - organizing means organizing.  We figure out how to communicate somehow though. :)  
We went through all our under-the-stairs stuff as well as the "spare oom" - which is our current extra bedroom (title affectionately taken from Narnia).  We did some actual cleaning (with some persuading from me) as well.  Ross gets really enthusiastic about helping - which I absolutely love.  He helped with a lot of the chores...and helped us go back over some of them after he had tried his hand at them too. :)
Ross loves using the broom...especially to sweep the carpet - which is obviously is exactly what we use the broom for!

Maybe I should have vacuumed AFTER he swept the carpet?  Ross sure has some muscle power going on in his arms.

He is a serious carpet sweeper...with killer legs - just look at them!

Can't forget to sweep the upstairs carpet - very important.


He's very dedicated.

Helping dad "reorganize" some movies.  We had to get him dressed - we don't want all the ladies swooning over his muscular arms and killer legs all the time!

I LOVE this face!

Deciding where to put the movie...hmmmm.
  Ross now loves to try any and every word we give him...it may come out as a bunch of slobber and mumbles at times, but it's VERY entertaining and totally adorable.  He has definitely mastered the word "muscles" with a cute little lisp on the s's.   Steve has taught him to flex when he says it too...such boys.  "Bulldozer" is also a fun one to say - more like "bullbossa". Ross prefers to walk everywhere possible and insist on helping with everything we're doing - especially if we're not paying attention to him right that minute - even though he was quite content playing with his toys a second ago without any of your help.  He's learning all of his aunts and uncles names as well.  He's SUCH a little boy - and too much fun!

And P.S.  Thanks to my friend Kristin, I finally found some rainboots for Ross - and not for an arm and a leg either!  Just an arm because they were 50% off. ;)  Fred Meyer was definitely my friend yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment