Thursday, October 6, 2011

So Ross Just Keeps Getting Cuter and Cuter

This little guy loves it when you copy what he's doing.  Everywhere I go people stop and coo at him and oogle over his big blue eyes.  Yes - I'm bragging.  It's probably something everyone does to babies everywhere...but I'm taking it as my baby being the cutest guy in the world.  Although, he's been a bit of a stinker lately with waking up early from his naps and in the middle of the night the last few nights...until I finally realized after referring to my trusty Babywise II book that I need to phase out the late afternoon nap.  It's so weird how everything Ross has been doing fit right into the cues it said to look for when needing to phase out a nap.  How did people raise children when so many self-help books weren't around?  How did they know what and how to feed them?  How did they know how to get naps organized?  How did anyone survive in this world without the help of self-help books???  It's a miracle.  Haha - okay - I'm kidding...sort of.  As you chew on that enjoy this cute video of Ross...he truly is Tarzan - except he beats his belly instead of his chest. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment