Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall is Here...

 I am really loving this Oregon fall we're having.  The trees where we live are gorgeous.  We even had the sun come out for a bit in time for us to go on a fall walk watching the leaves fall while we enjoyed fall itself. ;) 
Ready for a walk!


The trees are all turning yellow.  The one in the back has been a gorgeous red.  Ignore the sign behind us. ;)
What we see right outside our door.


I should have taken a picture when this tree was full of red leaves - it was gorgeous!  This is what's left.

The park we do laps around all the time. It's just across the street from our house.
Our fun park!  Lately we've been seeing hundreds of birds flying over migrating.  They sure are noisy!
I love this time of year.  It gets me all excited for all the holidays coming up.  People get happier when the holidays are around.  I wish we'd throw in more holidays for all year round.  We need at least 12 of them to get through January.  I swear that month lasts FOREVER!  

We've been listening to the BYU Oregon State game since we don't have TV and it's not on the internet, and Steve has been studying his little heart out.  He's convinced he's going to get ulcers from stress and Ibuprofen. (He's been taking it for his neck.)  Ross and I try really hard to make home happy and cozy for him when he gets back from school.  Sometimes Ross bails on me though and wreaks havoc on all of us. :)  He's usually had a long day by then so you can't blame him for not having a happy face all hours of the day.  

Steve's told me he's already been getting presents ready for my birthday.  I've decided he's the best present giver that ever lived.  He is really thoughtful and then thinks of them well in advance.  His only downfall is he has a super hard time waiting for your actual birthday or Christmas to come. :)  I have to be the one to restrain him.  I'm super excited though!  
We got a little present from Gramy Jo in the mail and had a little fun.  Thanks grams!    
   
The book that inspired the PJs...and the mouse puppet previously sent that is actually also in the book!  Ross is really tired....
Pirate PJs!  They just fit!  He's getting so big!
A cute belly poking out. :)  Haha


Argh!
A grumpy Pirate!  He wasn't so happy having his vision impaired or a bunch of fabric on his head...



Enjoying his jumper - such a cute face!

No comments:

Post a Comment