| This innocent face doesn't look like it would have been screaming earlier does it...well looks are deceiving! He still melts my heart though. |
| Patient parents....okay - attempting to be patient. |
| Kind of a crazy picture! You can see up Steve's nose! ;) |
| Cute boy with a cute hat! |
| Cute boys at the Winnemucca park! |
| Mom and cousins planning out our activities. |
| Ross just looking so handsome as he had survived the trek! |
Wish I was there with ya at the reunion! And don't worry, the driving does eventually get better, we've been through the same thing with our boys for many trips between Utah/Idaho and California. Doesn't help that Nevada is such an armpit! But Ross is adorable and I think he looks tons like Dallas. Love you!
ReplyDeleteRoss looks like a Staheli to me in those close-up pictures. I think it's the eyes. Also, I love his combover. Baby hair is fun!
ReplyDelete