Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's

                                          Cute flowers from Steve. :)                                                 I had to start wearing my ring on my pinky, because I've graduated to swelling!  


We decided to celebrate Valentine's early.  Steve, against his own feelings about flowers, got me some - which are beautiful!  He has never understood why someone would want to spend an obscene amount of money on something that only lasts less than a week and doesn't provide entertainment.  Thus, him getting me flowers illustrates just how much he loves me to go against his better judgment!  I like to tell him - you don't have to understand it - you just have to know that I love it!  

Yes - I'm definitely ready for my body to come back - 36 weeks is long enough right?


We spent the day attempting to clean out our back room to make more room for this baby who is quickly running out of room in my belly.  I can't believe how much time and how many changes people make for just a tiny little person who is moving in!  Totally worth it though. :)  Steve then took me for dinner at Macaroni Grill where he knew at least 3 of the waiters.  Delicious food that overstuffed us.  Then we came home to eat ice cream smothered in strawberries and chocolate (a very Valentine appropriate treat I think), while watching Stardust - a favorite of ours.  When we were dating, Steve had seen this movie and thought Yvaine looked like me, so he started calling me Star (he really is such a romantic - in spite of his masculine ideas). :)  It was a very nice Valentine's celebration - our last one without children!  Crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Aww that is cute! Come to think of it you do remind me of her. That's one of our favorite movies too. It's getting so close! Just a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Valentines! We like Stardust too. I found your blog through Kirsta's. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog on my blog. Email me your email to frosty080@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to mine. Best of luck to you! You're almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve is such a sweetie!! yay can't wait to meet Baby Ross...it's getting closer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to find your blog! Ross is so cute! I just had to comment on this one..... 36 weeks--long enough?? By now you've probably realized you don't get your body back for a lot longer than that.... :) It's worth it though.

    ReplyDelete