Ross is Done with Preschool! How Did That Happen??!
Pretty by about the time I was okay with the fact that Ross was in preschool was when he had his last day...I don't think I'm going to be able to cope with him in Kindergarten. Can't we rewind and relive the last year?
He has LOVED LOVED LOVED Preschool. His teachers were always so sweet with him, and he made some best buddies there - Jace, Ezekiel, Caleb, and Nathaniel were ones I heard about ALL the time.
Finishing school he was sad to say good-bye to everyone and his fun classroom. He kept asking if it was a school day for the week after it was all done. I'm so glad he's loved school.
Cutest Preschooler Around! Last Day of School!
Goofball!
They FINALLY got him more into coloring (I could barely get him to do a few scribbles here and there before), amazing with his letters, sounds, and sounding out words, counting and adding really improved, and I have learned that his teacher's (according to Ross) know all and he would even refer to them over me! :) He is definitely academically ready for Kindergarten. His mama is just not emotionally ready for it.
Ross in the middle wearing green and glasses :)
His teacher, Mrs. Forbes, and Mrs. Gadash were fantastic!
Always giving me silly faces!
Finally got a normal face one. :)
Back to silly!
I wonder where he gets it from??? ;)
My cute graduate!
His buddy Ezekiel wanted to give him a hug after the ceremony. Sweet kid. They were good friends. :)
And this girl keeps asking when it's her turn for Preschool! Slow down girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment