Friday, March 11, 2016

Marching Along...Someone learned to...

Rowland decided his speedy crawling finally wasn't as efficient or comfortable as walking.  I will definitely miss his bear crawl, gorilla crawl, and speedy gonzalez bum moving at light speed across the room, but he sure looks cute with his Frankenstein arms and completely-pleased-with-himself expression on his face all the time now. :)


My baby is growing up!!  He decided to take the month of "March" literally.  ;)

I went to my MOPS group and Rowland refused to go in the baby room so I held him...and this happened to melt my heart and remember he STILL is somewhat little!


I love soaking up moments like that :)  Cute bug.

So a long time ago on a boring Saturday of nothing but chores, Steve and I entertained ourselves by matching Disney characters to family members.  Steve's brother Michael thought it was funny enough that he photoshopped faces onto all the characters (in honor of us going to Disneyland this summer) and sent it to us. Pretty hilarious :)



Claudia-Fairy Godmother, Meghan - Ana, Don- The King on Cinderella, Rowland-Jack Jack, Steve-Gaston, Me-Elastagirl, Thomas-Hiss, Nate-Milo, Alex-Winnie the Pooh, Beka-Perla the Mouse on Cinderella, Ross-Mike Wazouski, Michael-Flinn Ryder, Young-Chi Fu from Mulan, Ruby-Tinkerbelle




A few other happenings...

Paid tribute to Dr. Suess by reading all the books we had of his along with adding a couple more including Green Eggs and Ham, and Ross celebrated at school. ;)

Ruby does a good kiss face!

Rowland just has a good face ;)

Banana FACE!

Ross and Rowland have a very sweet brother's bond that makes my heart happy!  Ross loves snuggling his "baby."


Two Peas in a Pod

Ruby LOVES wearing Snow White...somehow we've accumulated three Snow White dresses (good thing too with how often she wears them). One from Grammy (super nice one) and two from friends who's girls were too big for them.

Hoping to get this girl to take a nap....I gave Snow White an apple.  Does that make me the witch???

Our weather in Colorado is on and off all the time.  We'll have 86 degree weather and then 32 the next day...it's like Colorado is going through menopause or something!  Anyway - this cute naked baby is enjoying one of our warmer days.


And we are replanting our grass - it is QUITE the feat.  These boys worked to get rid of the railroad ties (Ross thought that was pretty cool) and start raking our thousands upon thousands of rocks!

Snow White helped too :)

Here's our "Before." Wish us luck!



I can somewhat squeeze Ruby's hair into french braids now...and then get this awesomeness the next day!!!  I love her poofy hair!


Ruby's crazy forced smile. ;)


And Rowland gave the thumbs up for Grandpa and Grandma White and Auntie Meghan to come visit us for Spring Break!! :)

 Marching right along. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment