A few things beforehand:
![]() |
| Ruby has been falling asleep in random places...today's place of choice was arching over the stairs. HOW is that comfortable?? |
![]() |
| You would THINK the couch would be comfortable...but I'm just not feelin' it in this position. |
![]() |
| We also love Romp Around at the gym on Mondays. Rowland is really starting to get into it. :) |
| Ruby's Auntie Meghan had a snuggie with her when they came to visit. Ruby found my old robe and decided it was her snuggie now. :) |
I took the kids for an Easter Egg hunt at the park with our MOPS group. It was short and sweet, and the kids got WAY too much candy.
| "What did you want me to do with the egg???" |
| So many eggs, they spilled...guess she has to eat the candy right now so it doesn't spoil right?? |
| Ross's load...also workin' the old man peering over the glasses look too :) |
| Trying to save her eggs from the menace little brother! |
| GOT it! Now....how do you open it? |
| Gotta...get...more...eggs |
Rowland just wondered what all the hullabaloo was about with these eggs lying around. Last year he just slept in my Moby - so I guess that's progress. ;)
We did manage to dye some eggs, and then had a little Easter basket and egg hunt in our house, dressed up for Church, and then had a fun dinner with friends afterwards.
![]() |
| The Baymax egg |
![]() |
| It was the coveted one this year. |
![]() |
| Dollin' up for Easter Sunday's outfit. |
![]() |
| Taking Easter picture outside....fail - darn sun being too bright. |
![]() |
| Cutie brothers :) |
![]() |
| This is the best I could get on a time crunch before Church. Let's be honest - they would have all looked ragged if we would have waited till after Church. |
![]() |
| After the hunt! |
![]() |
| Everyone won! |
| After dinner...life is rough when you're not tall enough to open the door and go out to play with the big kids... |
Even with all the squashing in of the holiday, I love remembering the most beautiful part of the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ - His resurrection. That is what makes the Atonement complete - that is the promise of eternal life, the joy, the happiness - all of it - complete. I know our Savior lives. I know we cannot fail if we keep trying and always seek to have a true and honest heart. I'm grateful for the resurrection. I'm grateful that as my son asks me about death and heaven, that I know without a doubt - what our purpose here is, and that death is not the end - and that I can reassure him that we can all be together again. Christ lives. I love Easter!





















No comments:
Post a Comment