Monday, September 15, 2014

My Baby Sister's Baby Shower!

Well my little not-old-enough-to-have-a-baby-let-alone-be-married sister (okay I guess she's allowed to grow up) is having a baby!  She's due the 24th so of course we had to throw a baby shower for her little boy coming to join the family. :)  

My great friend, Kim, designed the invitations and we had some yummy food to serve all our guests.  We had a great turn out despite the worry that it was labor day weekend.  Rachel got some great stuff and we played the celebrity baby name matching game (which everyone, including myself who made it, complained it was too hard).  But there were some WACKO names that I hope don't scar those children for life!  Names like Kal-el from Superman, Moxie Crimefighter, Pilot Inspektor, Egypt, Moon Unit, Tu Morrow - seriously people.  It's not pretend!  Anyway - we played it, people won, we ate food. ;) Then we ooed and awed over the cute presents Rachel got and visited some more.  Nothing like a good baby shower to make you hungry for a baby!


Cousins Amy and Kayla with Rach in the middle :)

Rach's friend Savannah

Aunt Celia and Aunt Lapriel

Grandma Staheli, cousins Chelsea, Shalyese, Kylee, and Kaitlynn

Kylee, Stephanie, Aunt Karen with Haylee, and Rach playing musical chairs for pictures :)

Presents!

Jessica, Chelsea and Kylee

Our cousin Chelsea who's in Jr. High made these ADORABLE booties from knitting - it inspired me to learn how to knit - I have now made a horrid looking oven mitt, but I'm learning!  I loved these booties :)

Toys :)

Hawaiian blanket from me, Claudia and Beka :)

A cute little baby guest for the baby shower, helping unwrap presents :) Also notice Claudia's freshly pedicured feet (a present we gave her for mother's day and she cashed in on - we were all regularly told to admire her feet) ;)

CUTE outfits!


Grandma Staheli had this cute soft blanket made.

Mom got Rach this SWEET diaper bag I was super jealous - she'll be styling carrying that baby around!

Baby books are a must

Rach with her old roommate from Snow college :)

Prego sisters - have I mentioned Baby Bee #3 is on its way in my little family too? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment