Steve has been working hard on his clinical reasoning seminar (STILL) and had to go to some horse stables to get some footage of a patient riding. We jumped on that bandwagon so we could see some horses. We had a grand old time (until Ross saw the backyard of a house filled with tractors and trucks in a sand pit...then it was a bit of a meltdown) and had fun looking around.
| Ross was really excited about the skid steer (and no I didn't know that name until this expert came along). He really wanted to stand in the bucket. |
Ruby has decided she has legs she might as well use them. She's been climbing up everything - including our stairs. Multiple times we've caught her up the third step, and because she will just sit back whenever she's done climbing, she can't be trusted with those babies. We had to lower her crib due to being able to pull herself up. She's started cruising around as well. Ross is a huge motivation for her to get going. She gets sad when she's left out and doesn't like being left behind.
![]() |
| I LOVE tights! I love love LOVE these - I love having a girl. :) |
![]() |
| I was attempting another picture and Ruby seemed to lose her grip and this is what we got. She was okay - don't worry. |
![]() |
| Her tights may be a little big...just a bit. |
![]() |
| Cutie! |
I've finally gotten her to say "Mama" and it's music to my ears! I love it! She also LOVES to growl...like a lot. Like - in a not girly way at all. I still have yet to get that on video.
Got the growling! :)
She can be so girly at the same time with her cooing and talking, and then out of the blue - a bear sound comes out of this adorable, smiling face. Silly girl!
![]() |
| She LOVES to stand. Ross's foot is photo bombing. |
![]() |
| She's so proud of herself. |
![]() |
| Ross's foot really wanted some picture time too. |
![]() |
| With my babe. |
![]() |
| Still trying to hold her...she's trying to get to her next appointment...the green truck over there. |
Ross is starting to grow out of some of his 2T clothes which is depressing. He's such a kid. He loves to go jump in puddles lately (since it's started raining more), ride his trike (okay I've been making him since he never has an interest in it...until I started making the truck driving sounds while he's riding it - then he thinks it's cool) and be rocked to sleep. Last Sunday, due to no naps, I was nursing Ruby after church and she crashed asleep right after. She's never still in my arms, so I enjoyed just holding her and rocking for a while...makes you love those little rascals even more. And then that night I was rocking Ross and singing a few songs and he fell right asleep too. I've realized he's our little snuggle bug. He likes to be rocked and held and cuddled. It's nice. He's getting so big.
![]() |
| He wanted to see his face on the camera so I convinced him to cheese for me. |
![]() |
| LOVE this face. :) |
Oh and with my birthday looming just four days away - I must be feeling like a 30-life crisis, because I chopped and colored my hair. And I LOVE it! No more dead-mommy feeling. It feels pretty good. Hopefully that's a good omen for the big 3-0 coming up.
![]() |
| Woot woot! |
![]() |
| I'm lovin' the cut! |
Other than that...we've been starting to organize ourselves for the big move in December (although we're still trying to find a place to move to). It's too depressing to me! We've been friending it up a lot lately for that reason. I'm going to miss all these peeps I've met and come to love. Oregon - what have you done to me?! :)
![]() |
| Our place (in all my sentiments) notice how my dead flowers have come back...and it's because I left them alone! |
![]() |
| I was running to drop something in the mail and ran over this. Is this red not the most gorgeous thing ever?! Just outside my back porch too. |

















LOVE the new hair. It's beautiful as are you!
ReplyDelete