Thursday, September 20, 2012

An Unsettled Book Lover in Search For His Cozy Book Nook

Ross is definitely my son.  When he gets in the book mode - it's a bit of a binge.  He likes to look at his books - lots of different books - and also likes to bring me books to read to him (which I have to be really fast at before he turns the page) while he's in his craze.  I LOVE that he likes books - trucks and tractors are his absolute favorite, but he also loves a good nursery rhyme or The Very Hungry Caterpillar too.
I was doing dishes after dinner and Ross was a bit quiet - which is always cause for concern in a mother of a toddler when it gets too quiet in the house.  I peeked and saw Ross having a good look at the book The Cat in the Hat.  I, of course, got the camera out just in time for him to move out of the way.  I quietly followed him around only to find that he just couldn't find a comfy spot to read his book.  This is how it went...


Looking for the spot

A nice my-size blue chair seems about right...

But maybe not...

Saying hello to the camera...
 
Back to the chair

But the floor looked a bit more comfy

Nope - don't think so.

Maybe against the entertainment center?  He's really thinkin' this one out.
Nope - there just isn't a perfect spot yet to curl up with the book

And one more cute tongue face for the camera.
   Here's the live version of the search for the cozy book nook.


No comments:

Post a Comment