Friday, January 13, 2012
Look Who's Standing Up
Well the odds are on as to whether Ross will crawl or walk first. He usually pulls himself to standing about halfway and then gets stuck....and of course gets mad at me like it's my fault he's in that position. We like to play the balancing act with him when he's standing and wobbling everywhere. As for crawling, Ross is amazing at doing 360's on his belly and a professional at tickling the floor. Here is a visual of what I mean:
When he gets a lot of energy he likes to try and roll his little body into some crazy positions attempting to get where he wants to go. Usually he ends up going backwards and away from the object of his desire. He's pretty good and rolling to the side though and pushing off his toes to launch himself forward. So - you better put in the vote now. Do you think Ross will crawl or walk first??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This has nothing to do with your post (except that wahoo on standing up! I'm thinking he'll go straight to walking) but I was just going through my old blog posts and watched the hamster video again. Oh my gosh I'm sitting here laughing my brains out. I forgot how funny it is!! I miss you so much! Soon we'll be directing our kid's videos, because you KNOW I'll make them do it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he'll be walking first, holding on to things - he's probably more interested at seeing the world from the upright positions, as he's seen enough of the floor already :-) Love you all!
ReplyDelete