Ross has been doing everything in his power to get more mobile. Pushups, log rolls, attempted situps, and minutes on end in the johnny jump up. He is definitely our work out boy! He's slowly been realizing he can do the army crawl instead of the roll and pitch act he's been doing lately. He likes to pull himself halfway up as well and get stuck in that position before falling back on his bum. He gets more and more character every day - and he is loving eating real people food. He loves cheese and really enjoys a good quesadilla. He is quite pleased with himself chomping away at his food. He's a professional cheerio eater now - and still just enjoys chewing on his sippy cup instead of drinking from it. Correction - he'll chew then take a swallow I squirt in his mouth and then push it away. I wonder if he's trying to wean himself now, because he really isn't as interested in nursing anymore - the stink. He's got his real people food to fill him up.
Ross is great at sharing his toys with you and then taking them back afterwards. He will put his toys in a bucket if you tell him too as well. Then he dumps them out and chews on the bucket. I think he's in love with his johnny jump up because he can turn where he wants when he wants and go up and down at his leisure. He smacks his legs when he gets really excited and has sort of evolved to clapping while going down to smack his legs. He still loves having yelling wars and will fake cry when you're not paying attention to him; then, when you turn to look at him, he gives you the biggest smirk of your life. He still laughs like crazy and hands out smiles like free penny candy. I have a feeling I'm going to be chasing that kid everywhere very shortly. Maybe I should start working out more to get ready.
Well - there's the update - I was quite proud of myself looking back on what I've blogged since last year (it being my New Year goal and everything). We printed it off and now I have it in a nice binder - that's my version of scrapbooking. ;) So life continues. Gosh - we have a great one! :)
| So Steve's brother Michael is on his mission in England and sent home this soccer outfit for Ross before he was born. |
| Practicing kicking. |
| Soccer heaven! |
![]() |
| Loving the uniform...so comfy and shows off his nice belly. ;) |
![]() |
| So cute! |
| So gets motivated to move when towers are built for him to destroy. I was quite proud of this ensemble I put together... |
| The aftermath... |
| The snow! I love Ross's face in this one. He loved it. |
| Enjoying the snush - snow and slush.... |
| The laundry monster... |
| He just loves a good clean shirt to munch on... |



No comments:
Post a Comment