| Sleeping on the job of burping - the both of them! |
| Okay - I might have been sleeping too. |
On Saturday Steve and I went on our first official date since having Ross. I had the realization that I will never have a completely worry free date again. I was wondering how Ross was doing the entire time! He was happy as a clam at my in-laws being coddled by his aunts, uncles, and grandparents. He seems to be a complete attention seeker (not surprising!). Steve was romantic and brought me flowers before we left (not roses, because he has to be unique) :) We went to see The King's Speech which was phenomenal and then Steve took me to Magleby's. It was a nice break. Ross even slept really well that night. Wahoo!
Steve should be done with school next week which neither of us can wait for. I can't wait to have him home with me not worrying about assignments or tests. I really don't want to go back to work. I know those 4 weeks are going to be really tricky. Hopefully Ross will be on a bit of a schedule by then. Being a teacher - I'm very schedule oriented - it's been a rude awakening having such an unpredictable baby. I'm learning though - that's what being a parent is all about right?? Summer will be a lot of fun - Steve and I will be able to focus most of it just on Ross and us before we move to Oregon. It's crazy how quickly things change. Ready or not though - we're in the midst of it!
| Cute little Ross asleep. I crocheted this blanket a few weeks after we found out Ross was coming. |
| Having a snuggle. |
| I fell in love with this cute sweater that my brother's girlfriend gave us. I just had to dress him in it and take some pictures. |
| Cutest baby shoes ever! |
| Our BYU fan when we watched the last BYU basketball game of the season. |
00" />
| This is our little green jellybean. He likes being swaddled in it. I like to call it his straight jacket. It keeps his hands from scratching his face! |
| Ross's hair can go somewhat wavy after his bath. I was trying to get a good picture of it. |
| Haha - this one is hilarious! |
| Grandpa Stan who can't get enough of his little grandson. Ross seems to know he has him wrapped around his little finger. They just get along like peas and carrots. |
| A snuggle with Granny Joanney. (She hates that title - we love it!) |
| Some weirdos messin' around with hats after some cleaning and moving. |
| The gorgeous flowers Steve got for me just before our first official date after having little Ross. |
| Isn't he a heartbreaker?! :) |
The first two pictures pretty much summarize parenting...welcome.
ReplyDeleteI love that sweater! So adorable! You're so right about being exhausted, but it's so worth it!
ReplyDeleteOh Stace he is too adorable! And, yes, we have a ton of those sleeping on the job pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteA heartbreaker indeed. Well done with that little guy. Don't worry about the sleeplessness. It lasts for a while, but you'll start getting a full night's rest right about the time baby #2 is ready to come along. :) That's been my experience at least.
ReplyDelete