Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! 2016

So by the time we got home, we all got sick - yucky coughs, noses, and fevers here and there.  Ross had a pretty rockin' voice though...







That's what seems to be the case after traveling in the cold, on airplanes, and small children.  Totally worth it though.  Nothing beats family. :)

Also - look at this ADORABLE dress I got Ruby.  I can't get over the pink belt, the stripes (I have a think for stripes) and the pockets!



And she's just gorgeous :)

I started a diet to kick start my health back into action and found this yummy recipe for cauliflower breadsticks that is actually delicious!

Grammy Joanne gave the kids matching outfits for Christmas and they looks fantastic! :)  If only they would all look at me at the same time... and stay in the same place.





And this is the best I could get!  Not bad though :)





And we had a Happy Valentine's Day!
 Ross was really excited to pass out Valentine's to all of his friends at school (and of course making sure their was one for himself).  I got Ruby and Ross little mailboxes and they each got a Valentine waiting for them that day. :)  Nothing like spreading the love to everyone!



Grammy Joanne sent some pretty cute Valentine's shirts too!










Steve was sweet and got me flowers that he picked out himself.  They lasted forever!  I just LOVE flowers.  :)
 

  
We went down to Springfield to the Longhorn Steakhouse where they had their Valentine's specials steak and lobster.  We met up with our friends, the Robbins, and had a nice time with our night away.  We forgot to take a picture, so here we are in the aftermath. ;) I just made him take the picture like 5 times till I was satisfied with the way I looked. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment