Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Few Videos of Ross's Skills, Talents, and Tricks

So we're hanging in here at home.  Ross has discovered a whole new territory with crawling, standing, and scaling furniture.  Nothing and no one is safe now.  Doors must be closed, trinkets placed higher, and guards staked at every corner.  Little chubby fingers are just too eager to explore everything within reach.  
I just finished another sewing project for Ross.  He looks quite hilarious in shopping carts attempting to get comfortable - so I made a cover for it he can sit cozily in.  If you don't look too closely at the stitching it looks pretty good.  What can I say? I get too lazy to baste stitch things together.  Anyway - my new project was inspired from my friends' blog here .  I'm making some soft jingly balls for Ross with some fun material of sharks and monsters.  Super easy so far.  
We've enjoyed Steve this weekend.  He tells us this is the last weekend before Spring Break that he'll be able to lull about with us and not be married to his studying for tests.  This morning we had pancakes - even Ross - except he had a few substitutions for his...he wasn't completely sold on them, but in about a month I'm sure his tune will change.  Here are a few pics of Ross.  This is what happens when I'm trying to take his picture now...








This one turned out half decent. :)


Anyway - here are some fun videos 

Ross gets into these moods where one word becomes hilarious - this time it was Tiki Tiki Tembo's name....
 

This is the way Ross has found is easiest to get down from standing...
 

This is the transferring of body from chair to coffee table...


 This is Ross's response when he's about to be got!


Then it's when he's on the floor about to be got...


Ross has also become Fozzy Bear....
 

1 comment: